Top Rated Local Roofers for leaky roof in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress