Top Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in East Longmeadow, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress