Top Rated Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Chester, MA think RoofExpress