Top Rated Commercial Roofing for leaky roof in Blandford, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress