Top Local Roofers for leaky roof in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress