Top Rated Local Roofers for leaking roof in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress