Top Rated Local Roofers for leaking roof in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress