Top Local Roofers for leaking roof in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Holland, MA think RoofExpress