Top Local Roofers for leaking roof in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Granby, MA think RoofExpress