Top Commercial Roofing for leaking roof in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chicopee, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress