Best Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress