Best Local Roofers for leak roof repair in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress