Top Local Roofers for leak roof repair in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress