Top Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress