Top Rated Commercial Roofing for leak roof repair in Amherst, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leak roof repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress