Top Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Holland, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Holland, MA think RoofExpress