Best Local Roofers for installing shingles in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress