Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress