Top Local Roofers for installing shingles in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Granville, MA think RoofExpress