Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Granby, MA think RoofExpress