Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Goshen, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Goshen, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Goshen, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Goshen, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Goshen, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Goshen, MA
Goshen is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,054 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town has a rural atmosphere, with one general store, a post office, a fire station, a regional elementary school in nearby Chesterfield, and a town hall. The town encompasses both the Upper and Lower Highland lakes, Upper being a part of the D.A.R. State Forest. The Lower Highland Lake is privately held by a homeowners’ association for families who own yearlong and summer properties on the lake.
Goshen was first settled in 1761 and was officially incorporated on May 14, 1781.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Goshen, MA think RoofExpress