Top Rated Local Roofers for installing shingles in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress