Best Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress