Top Rated Local Roofers for installing shingles in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Blandford, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress