Top Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress