Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing shingles in Amherst, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress