Best Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress