Best Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress