Top Rated Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress