Best Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress