Top Rated Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress