Best Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress