Top Local Roofers for installing metal roofs in Belchertown, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Belchertown, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress