Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress