Best Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress