Best Local Roofers for installing metal roofing in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress