Top Rated Local Roofers for installing metal roofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress