Top Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress