Top Rated Local Roofers for installing metal roofing in Hadley, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hadley, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress