Top Rated Local Roofers for installing metal roofing in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress