Best Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress