Top Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress