Top Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress