Top Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress