Top Rated Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofing in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofing in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress