Top Rated Local Roofers for industrial roofing in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Granville, MA think RoofExpress