Top Local Roofers for industrial roofing in Granby, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Granby, MA think RoofExpress