Best Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress