Top Rated Commercial Roofing for industrial roofing in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of industrial roofing in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress