Top Local Roofers for house shingles in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of house shingles in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress